The main goals of Financial service development framework - to provide the means/tools to create and develop new financial services and technology, and carried out by financial service development research in the following directions:
• new financial services products and financial services process management, technologies and methodologies;
• financial services companies operating and service process management, information support, knowledge management;
• financial accounting data, customer management, sales channel management services, virtual decision-making systems;
• financial services channels (mobile, online and self-service systems) technology solutions;
• financial self-service infrastructure and processes to automate asset management and performance assurance technology solutions;
• electronic payment and loyalty card management solutions;
• new financial services strategy, models, methodologies and technological solutions.